to contact me: superbsuppers@gmail.com


Hendon’s culinary landscape gets richer with Marion's great value Superb Suppers.

This is Underground Dining at its best. A relaxed atmosphere in a comfortable home where everyone is welcome.


"I love cooking and do so from my heart. I enjoy the experience of serving people and giving them a memorable meal and a hugely enjoyable evening.


This venture has grown from my love of cooking and the many requests from friends following my dinner parties.


It might be your first experience of Underground Dining, but I suspect for many of you it will not be the last."


There will be three courses and a welcome drink.











Thursday 1 April 2010

Dear friends
I am off this weekend to do some serious cooking with a friend of mine at a Yoga retreat,run by Tabitha Dean,in the beautiful country side in the Cotswold's. Damien Hurst's mansion is just around the next bend on a tiny little country lane.
the peacefulness and tranquility is just what you need to get away from the hustle and bustle of London.
We cook the freshest vegetarian food bought from local farmers and you definitely go home newly energised.
For more information regarding the yoga retreat visit www.tabithadeanyoga .co.uk.
Have a Happy Easter

No comments: