to contact me: superbsuppers@gmail.com


Hendon’s culinary landscape gets richer with Marion's great value Superb Suppers.

This is Underground Dining at its best. A relaxed atmosphere in a comfortable home where everyone is welcome.


"I love cooking and do so from my heart. I enjoy the experience of serving people and giving them a memorable meal and a hugely enjoyable evening.


This venture has grown from my love of cooking and the many requests from friends following my dinner parties.


It might be your first experience of Underground Dining, but I suspect for many of you it will not be the last."


There will be three courses and a welcome drink.











Tuesday 11 May 2010

Superb Suppers 14th May

Getting ready for this Friday. Have to soak the quinoas so they have sprouted for Friday for my salad. Going to the Indian shops again to get mangoes that are in season now. I love the Indian and Pakistani mangoes at this time of the year. Especially the Alphonso mangos are my favorite ones, they have the best flavour. It is amazing in how many ways you can eat a mango but the messiest way is still the best and of cause the tastiest.

No comments: